Industries We Service
While DJG’s services are applicable to organisations large and small across a range of industries, our people have gained their knowledge in a range of industries that are important to Australia and to investors in Australia. Industry specialties include:
- Water & Wastewater Management: water resources, pipelines, treatment, regulatory aspects for urban, rural, agricultural and industrial clients
- Mining & Resources: bulk commodities, base and precious metals, gas
- Transport: linear infrastructure, highways, tunnels, rail, airports, ports, water, power
- Energy: oil, gas, coal, waste-to-energy, efficiency, resilience and sustainability, asset management and de-commissioning
- Land Development: city fringe, contaminated site clean-up
- Environmental Management
- Non-Profit Organisations
Services We Provide
- Corporate Strategy & Business Planning: board and senior management advice, government affairs
- International Investor Advice: ongoing business optimisation, government affairs, strategies for investor entry, growth, downsizing or exit
- Project Review: performance and internal audit, risk review and analysis, schedule, cost, scope and outcomes, reporting and strategies for improvement
- Forward Planning: workshop facilitation for analysing and evaluating complex situations, assistance with definition of different courses of action available, ranking and preparation of reports and presentations for internal or external purposes
- Project Initiation: concept, scope, roles, organisation, project structure, costs, schedule, delivery models, contract structuring, permitting and approvals, liaison with government and agencies
- Project Development & Implementation: assistance with concept, feasibility, evaluation, approvals, project organisation, scoping and briefing of consultants, time, cost, scope and outcome management. During project execution: owner representative, and consultant and contractor oversight
Roles We Can Perform
DJG can participate with clients in a number of ways:
Often assignments commence with DJG principal(s) reviewing internal documentation and the assessment of issues, in consultation with senior client personnel. This assessment phase could be quite short and lead to a proposed way forward to address the Client’s requests, and identification of the key issues and the type and experience of people that may be needed to support the Client’s team. Quite often, senior staff of a Client are heavily committed on operational matters and can benefit from DJG resources to support in-house staff to deal with specific issues.
DJG can assist in the identification and development of available courses of action by forming them into alternative courses of action which can be evaluated for outcomes, cost, time, and organisational constraints, along with the external factors including approvals, funding, etc. Priorities can be set from this process and support provided in report and presentation preparation, for management’s use and Board approval where applicable.
We have found that a Workshop process can be very valuable in bringing key people together to focus on the issues and in identifying the available courses of action. Our experience is that a small group of management people with DJG preparation and workshop facilitation, including one or more selected outside participants can advance organisational thinking, sometimes using internal ideas supported by outsider thinking. DJG can expand on how this process can be applied in different situations.
For organisations with on-going issues of operation, growth or downsizing, DJG can augment management resources with highly experienced people who may be difficult to identify or recruit in the open market.
Roles can be short term or longer, including retainer or project length assignments. We keep our client details and intellectual property totally confidential and are sign a non-disclosure agreement and check for any potential conflicts of interest we may have before we start work.
How Can We Help You?
The Directors and Associates of Delaney Jones Gillett & Associates (DJG) have wide experience across most aspects of the operation of professional services companies. Mergers and Acquisitions The Directors and Associates of DJG have wide experience in all aspects of…
DJG’s typical project experiences are as follows. International mining client in Australia, Industry: Commodity Exports. Services Summary: Corporate strategy, board level advice…
Australia is built on foreign investment and continues to depend to a large extent on foreign capital inflows and the direct participation of foreign investors in the economy for its continued growth. As a developed economy and a member of…